- NOTE: Bruce Bigley’s Henrik Ibsen’s Class is cancelled.
- Brochure Mailings: No later than March 11. (or download a copy now–use Spring 2019 link below)
- On-line Registration: Opens Friday, March 8.
- Classes begin: April 1, 2019
- Class fees:
- Registration fee of $15 per person per quarter plus tuition of $35 for an eight-week class series.
- For example, one class costs $35 tuition + $15 (one time registration fee) = $50; two classes costs $70 tuition + $15 (one time registration fee) = $85, and so on.
- There will be an extra $5.00 copying fee for some classes.
- Dates for In-Office Registration or Questions, 9:00-12:00:
- March 15, 2019
- March 20, 2019
- March 27, 2019
- Online Registration: Once you decide which classes you would like to attend, please register for them by clicking “Register Here” below. Find the classes you want, and in the “0” field, enter “1” to enroll yourself, or “2” to enroll yourself and a guest. Be sure to include the guest’s name in the Guest section. Also all guests are required to pay a one time per quarter $15.00 registration fee.
- Changes to Registration: Our software does not allow you to add or change a class once you’ve registered online. To add or change a class after enrolling, please call or email us. 206-949-8882.
- Copy of Brochure: To preview brochure download below:
Online registration begins MARCH 8, 8:00 A.M.
Choose your classes carefully, since software prevents us from making change once you have registered. For problems or changes email us firstname.lastname@example.org.