Lifetime Learning Center’s Literary Magazine
Seeks Submissions for Issue No. 5
Poetry or Prose
(A Special Request for Life Stories/Memoirs)
Possible Themes (but feel free to write on other topics):
- Your witness to or participation in history being made
- A significant event that changed you forever
- Customs or habits that are now forgotten
- Experiences that subsequent generations are missing out on — in other words, the downside of:
- staying in touch via Skype or email during foreign travel
- watching movies at home instead of in theaters
- email or messaging instead of sending/receiving letters
General Requirements and Guidelines:
- Deadline for submissions: October 15, 2019
- 5-submission limit per person (limit may be waived for short poems)
- Please try to keep your submissions under 1,200 words
- Email your submissions as attachments to: litmagLLC@gmail.com
- Include your name, email address, and phone number on the first page
Not a writer yourself but have a compelling story to tell?
Or eager to help another tell his/her story?
We may be able to team up writers and those with stories. Contact Alice Leiner at email@example.com by July 20, 2019. Please include your email address and phone number.